Extra Virgin Olive Oil Premium Roots

12,99 

Discover our Premium Roots EVOO, unique in the world and awarded for the fifth consecutive year in different international competitions.

Enjoy the flavor and authenticity of our roots, with this oil made with the exclusive Empeltre variety, which represent less than 1% of the world’s olive production and offer unrepeatable nuances with rural origin and essence of authenticity.

Direct from the field to you, without intermediaries and supporting the entrepreneurship and development of the rural areas of Teruel.
Don’t miss this excellent oil that is already sold in more than 600 stores in the USA.

Discover and share your Mis Raíces Premium Roots bottle with your loved ones in an easy, fast and safe way.

Subscribe and SAVE 10%-15%

Description

PREMIUM ROOTS

Premium Roots is our highest quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) as it is the first EVOO we produce each year. Depending on the ripening of the exclusive Empeltre variety, there are years when we start the second or third week of October with the elaboration of this liquid treasure. Being the earliest aove we make, we are talking about a very fruity aove, of medium intensity and with an interesting combination and balance between spicy, bitter and sweet.

The other aspect that makes it different and unique is that it is 80%-90% elaborated with Empeltre variety, which as you know is the autochthonous variety of Bajo Aragón. The remaining 10%-20% comes from Arbequina olives from Aragón.

Therefore, of our 3 oils, the Premium Roots is the one with more Empeltre olives, becoming a product of high interest for the most demanding palates and with interest in knowing and tasting different products. This extra virgin olive oil, of early harvest and of the empeltre olive variety, is unique in the world. If you are looking for something exclusive and different, bet on this fantastic gourmet EVOO that will enhance and complete your dishes and dressings.

80%-90% Empeltre variety and 10%-20% Arbequina variety.
Early harvest during the month of October
First cold extraction in less than 12 hours.
Acidity 0,13%.
Polyphenol Levels: 280 mg/kg
Medium intensity with green notes and a touch of fresh herbs.

In the nose we obtain a medium fruity intensity where we can perceive hints of fresh grass, as well as aromas of tomato and artichoke, accompanied by a final touch of fennel.
In the mouth it is a smooth EVOO, its bitter, spicy and sweet notes are characterized by a great balance and medium intensity. These three attributes are accompanied by a slight astringent sensation and a delicious flavor of dried fruits, such as almonds and walnuts, a classic of the Empeltre olive variety.

PREMIUM ROOTS is our Gourmet quality EVOO, ideal to complement and dress the best dishes.

Tasting notes:
Mature fruity, sweet, best use in soft foods; cheeses, bread, pasta, salads, white fish and meats. In view we have a yellow color with flashes of gold.
of gold color.

INTENSITY 3.5 / 5
BITTER 3 / 5
SPICY 3 / 5
SWEET 3 / 5

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

You may also like…