Who is the data controller of your personal data?
- Data controller: Albarizas Olive Oil S.L.
- Address: Calle Santa Bárbara 36º, Oliete, CP: 44548, Teruel, España.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Data Protection Representative’s/DPO’s contact details: [email protected]
What are the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent, the performance of a contract or the legitimate interests pursued by Albarizas Olive Oil (heinafter, “Albarizas”).
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the General Regulation on EU Data Protection 2016/679 as well as the Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that in Albarizas we process yout personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage any querrie that has been send to or anyone who has reach us thorugh our website or any other enabled channel.
- To manage the queries and requests that you send us through the channels enabled on our website for this purpose.
- To carry out a quality check of our products and services through quality surveys.
- For statistical purposes.
- In the event that we have your consent, your personal data will be used to keep you informed and send you periodic communications about new products that might be of your interest, as well as to offer you promotions, invite you to events, congratulate you on special dates (e.g. birthdays, holidays), etc.
- To comply with different contractual duties.
- To comply with different legal duties of Albarizas.
What kind of personal data do we process?
We will process the below categories of data:
- Identification and contact data, including, but not limited to: name, surname, telephone, postal address or e-mail.
- Data required in order to accomplish legal and/or contractual obligations.
- Management and payment data.
How long do we retain your personal data?
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, or until you withdraw your consent for a specific processing. In the event that your personal data is used for various purposes that require the enforcement of different retention periods, we will apply the longest.